2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre studio thing is whole Be ge

They.
After half for hour of after the discussion, 3 people let go of the data in the hand then sighed to at a stretch say at the same time:"Indeed as expected …… should come of is still meeting, see to go aboard this decision is that we are too stupid? still are we too intelligent?"
At this time MI the professor of the T suddenly to I the positive color say:"Boy, I don't know that you have to our trust how much, however radicle Wu on moral grounds I still need to tell you, the matter spoken by us was possible to really take place last night."
"Ah? you say what? don't frighten me good? I am really a meeting of oh, your these people doesn't want to think so very humorous, I afraid of death very much of, OK ?"
Moreover two an among those that scholar wins ask way to the professors ofMIT :"While coming in this morning were we still a clear skies, just led how many hours and then became now this kind of situation, shone on your to predict us to how long it left prepare?"
The professor ofMIT pondered for a while, then said:"Did I think the  ̄ still asks you first to before buy insurance?Our before seeing come to the reasoning of bottom of sea that thing is whole Be getting wronger.
That trick should is an objects that takes to have strong positive electricity just to, have already spread all over the bank of clouds of taking the negative electricity in the sky now, you are all outstanding talented persons, believe that you should be able to thought of the situation by that time"
The dialogue that hears their three people, if not that the fools all know that the important event isn't good.
When I am just preparing to shout loudly, they 3 but pull me to say:"Don't make meaningless disorder, so far is all our to calculate just, also probably is that we get mistake also not necessarily, although this opportunity isn't big"
Even now, the broadcasting system on board spreads the voice of captain to say:"Each traveller is getting into thunder-storm area now, asking the travellers don't ascend deck so as not to the occurrence is surprised"
Depend  ̄ ̄ return thunder-storm Lei,beats by dre studio, is a thunder like rain bottom, I thought of to wait for a second to appear to be like to describe in the novel of similar, there is the evil tutor whom being thousands will use to forbid to curse sorcery, use indiscrimination thunder to fasten attack to beat when this is on board in the outside, my heart is cool right away half.
At this time of I am like the right bower on Titanic and looking at a flock of person who has no knowledge still just that leads a happy-go-lucky life and depends the  ̄ somebody else's right bower to still have Luo the silk to company, XX you whole family OO of, but I connect"shredded meat" all have no, originally wanted to seek old Mom and Dad of, however I think that they should have no time bird me …….
At this time I and three scholars walk to the front of the French window at the side of open terrace, foolish foolishly hope the sky out of the window, I don't know that their in the mind thinks what, I know outside of cloud before see than me of still want thick still have to be low.
In fact my pouring don't imagine mediumly so frightened, worries if oneself God hall after, drive top of the person discover that I arrive the words of 18 years old is still a male, that how should do just good?
Thought of here, rather and literally sought an individual to give, however is at the thought of I want money to have no money, important person nobody of, see to the spring chicken of heaven and want many a……
When I am still just cranky, suddenly, one is like waist thickly fallen to strike by lightning deck up and appeared the big hole of a burned black, let to see of the travellers all send out the surprised noise of shouting of surprise
"See to leave to greatly go to it expect not far Yi ……" I wish
Don't have girl friend at me so much, need not worry will have family outside of the person meeting be sad for me, however my but again at this time hopes that the individual is waitsing I to return to, I can also play to handsomely write "I love you" on the dying testament a type of words before the dead at least, let people envy Ji also great for a while, alas  ̄ ̄ the mankind are really self-contradict animals ah ……
However three scholars of flank pour is a send easy shape and say to me:"Just start now, wait for a second to arrive biggest turn on electricity of time, we will become ashes in the moment, the process doesn't arrive 0 ……a , so shoulding be not painful is just right.
Is simple to come to say, a grind teeth pass by, and I am just returning ability communication of time, have already delivered the data that I study to the national science hospital, hereafter should can't someone will with our similar matters take place just right.
The alas  ̄ ̄ always arrives someone to sacrifice, the government just would like to value, kid, I have already put your name as well our report in, so after we hang, will become history of a part, sacrifice of of great value"
Lei XX you whole family OO , don't I want the OK of dying?However at present have already forced into participating in evil-doings, see to me also only recognize an of life.
I turn a head to looking at the person whom the underneath have no knowledge, mumbling to oneself ground of say:"Probably, stupid of person most happiness?"
The flank is three scholar also takes in reponse to of the shoulders clapping me mean to agree with, we 4 be like to deliver the true colors of a hero that the elder brother plays 2 end final outcomes similar, four people uses from recognize the most handsome posture to sit on the sofa to wait dead.
Looking at an outside lightning flash more and more also more and more big, the electric power system on board also eventually tells out of order, people start to be surprised feeling important event far from good, start nervously running about aimlessly everywhere.
At this time of I, the one equanimity in heart isn't frightened, but radicle Wu instinct respond to still keep having not to think a dead mind and turn a moment, suddenly at present a bright, I lost consciousness.
What I made an effort opens a pair of eyes, at present of the view was like to gradually become clear from the faintness, I discovereds that I am lying prone to present big form on the sandy beach being doing "the sun lights roast pig meat", saw to at this time I seem to don't die just to, because my body side have no the half pay an angel or wear a ground of very little devil to greet me.
I endure ache to make an effort to start to support body, the direction of the going toward of one step one step front forest climbs to, because I know if continue in the sandy beach to fall into trap the BARB -Q , will insolate sooner or later**Gan.
Is short way not 50 meters of road but make me climb along while, a go to cool shade under a tree to descend, I also collapsed.
I scan widely into the whole sandy beach to hope to go at this time, could not see to have the half the evidence of the survival, I think that they should all all hang in that time?At this time of I shut eyes but even flow a drop of tearses not come out, also not once knew how long, the color of the sky also unconsciously gradually dark come down.
In a little while, I return to absolute being after a burst of rest, the detection is on all sides one utter darkness, in addition to the wave claps shot near the bank of orotund, have no any further other of the voice appear.
Burst upon one to call in my brain at this time the movie fragment of "calamity rebirth", leading role because of the air crash, a person's staying in the waste island is just found out after many years, I think that I can't be the leading role of "calamity rebirth" experience version?Somebody else's leading role still has one calls"Wilson" of the guy keep him company, but I connect a"Si Bo Ding " all have no, is really enough!
I touched touch body up see to have what can use of the thing of top, a burst of grope for behind discover, in addition to how many use come heel one-armed the robber fight of coin what all have no, the god be good to me ah, whether is in the sky carefree to what stuff to call me to play one"again live once" great to him for a while?
However at this time I afraid of even the fart doesn't dare to put as well a , I can also hear the heart palpitates voice of my own plop plop, so my heart decides and comes to ask for help again till bright sky at this unfamiliar place cook, the whole night my eyes Zheng of consumedly of, deeply afraid which animal feel hungry, grasp me its five internal organs temple to the fiesta.
Eventually Wu, when the east appears a first light of day, I immediately leaped and drill to go toward deep place of forest, don't know isn't a person at urgent of time the adrenal glands hormone breaks out, I run of the speed is quick, about more than ten minutes after, eventually the Wu sees a have the artificial ax digs of path.
The ancients cloud:"Road is the person comes out to come of", so can get following formula accordingly:Road=>person=>plea for help=>go home
I immediately follow this path to rush to go continuously and forward, until discover that there are several personal shadows in front appears, I was happy at that time the heart seems to to blast open and ranned while shouting way:"Help ah  ̄ ̄ the  ̄ Help ah  ̄ ̄ ̄ "
However when the shadow of human figure that more and more closes to front discover to seem come of not the that time wait, because I see 3 seem the person whom the robber beats a companion Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论