2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre cheap d autumn orchid is t

, The low voice being in all seriousness says:"I am just thinking, we play a very meaningful game tonight, how?"
Small cloud amazes of ask:"What game?"
I hesitated for a while and whispered to say with the much lower voice:"The double flies!"
However I miscalculated, who know that small cloud is unexpectedly different from the language in summer soft generally complete insulate to this phrase languages, she after listenning to my words immediately was like quilt pinprick generally and shouted that ground jumped and all frightenned our owner a greatly jump.
Immediately I more in astonishment see the small cloud Wu wear a red Qiao face and flew to like run to the upstairs to go!
, Because of this phrase, you connect the husband is bitter the hard bitterness does of did none of suppers eat?I pour!





Book seven lotuses chapter 194s have a flower to fold
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:10 chapter word numbers:4035


After dinner, I tidied up chicken cube beef silk fried rice, then a bowl of prosperous crab broth, put in a tray together, carry to go upstairs to go to.
Before the door of small cloud, I slightly knocked several bottom.Small cloud that light and soft voice spreads:"Who?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:"It is an elder brother.Small cloud, you didn't eat in the evening what of, I stir-fried rice for you, you tried the elder brother's handicraft how?"
The building inside is getting more silent, very long small cloud sighs to say:"Wei, I don't want to have a meal now, you put first."
I a listen to some hasty.Be not, I say so a words with you, you get angry so?Small cloud in past isn't such, she is that so a gentleness, docile, considerate, why today will such of not depend on not Rao?
I sighed tone and originally wanted to leave, the sudden in the mind blocked up panically, hence put tray beside of tea side-table up, leaned against wall to sit at ground up.
Probably, small cloud disappointed to me?Ever pure feeling, docile and gentleness of I, have already almost become to be like a flower bush wave son general now.Variety like this from when start, when develop again?
Remember before going to Peking, I am almost and still boycotting pure Yan, they put forward of big family system, however is to hand over to gather with the language of the summer soft love first after getting to Peking, subsequently again connect take manies a blue snow Ning, afterwards successive of many Zhao Ya and easy Zhi Die, end white the Wei and my affair exposed again.
Short several days of, the big family system that I once didn't approve unexpectedly expanded to let people stare tongue-tied situation.Small cloud is in these girls is became friends with to combine to mutually know with me at the earliest stage, probably she to I the way of doing like this had intention to see very much, just due to the face of the pure Yan and the sisters, so was ashamed to put forward just.Now then sky, but did she take advantage of an opportunity to take this as chance to start a protest toward herself?
In fact in those girls, in addition to the summer language is soft I really have much of a responsibility, Zhao Ya, blue snow Ning and white Wei, they relationship with me the development almost and completely outrun my to control.Particularly is for the Zhao Ya and blue snow Ning, I almost once refused their requests, but because own attitude isn't resolute, and also because participating of the girls, finally they all throw in my to embrace one after another.
As for easy Zhi Die, I although the suspicion with some sex maniac, but I am very interrogative.I can not make sure this wench to really have feelings for me, we although the bath of blood once had live and die together courageously war career, I still detect one silk not enemy opponent.Beginning so timid girl, end how suddenly will come so astonishing on recruiting, then have no to fear to color ground to force me to the dead angle, join in the fun became my latest quasi- girl friend.
I immediately think of again if own affair if the words exposed, how should oneself ask the Jie of small cloud language in the house, autumn orchid house, pure Yan house and light snow house, Zhao Ya Jia and summer soft house faced?Do I reply them with the so-called love?
According to today the parlance of small cloud BE, make me do the language of summer soft boyfriend first, later who need, I nature round the boyfriend that wear to do her, as long as I don't rear is a few boyfriends with simultaneous girl all right.But the paper wraps live fire?I and does white relation of the Wei in fact have been very hidden, but be not just had found by the Rong Rong?Finally when I get hurt, eventually go to all girls to know.
At I when the foolish Leng ground sit on the ground to contemplate suddenly a girl of orotund surprise of ask a way:"Elder brother, you sit dry on the ground what?"
I raise head and look, sees the light snow is taking a MP4 players simultaneously listen to music, part circle the Zheng write to show eyes to looking at me.My wry smile one stood and shook head to say:", Nothing important."
At this time, I after death of door suddenly drive open,Beats by Dre BMW, small cloud from in rush out to hug my back, sob to say:"Wei, you hasn't been walking?"
I call however on sighing, say:"I don't know that I exactly did amiss what, let little younger sister Yun whom I trust most get angry, so sit on the ground to want to manage an affair to know."
Small cloud leans against my back to just sob, don't talk as well.There is some foolish Lengs in the light snow and immediately vomit, the Sa rises feet Ya son to run in the building of easy Zhi Die.The there easy Zhi Die heard the voice ring and explore successful in career, but the light snow immediately being come over pulled to return to.
I hugged small cloud into bosom, then embraced her to enter her room.After we sit down, the rightness of my sincerity small cloud says:"If cloud, just I said some mean, is that I ain't good.However, please forgive me.I ……I in fact all feel shocked to I's recent varieties.I don't know is how, but I can detect I's party in government a direction that I have no command over to gradually go gradually and far.Cloud, your apprehensibility I?"
Small cloud a foolish, immediately rush toward Chi a , abashed red Qiao face.But very quick she again live smiling face,beats by dre cheap, suddenly the plank lives a face and says chillily:"Wei, I don't know that I can comprehend you.Is current of you, my starting feeling some Be getting more unfamiliar.Wei, do you say that how should I do?"
I almost have no speech with rightness.Perfectly right, I accept these female kids to also have the pure Yan,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, small cloud and autumn the push cause of the orchid, but my own will in fact also has a count for much function.If I insist Be not willing to, pure Yan they the still true cow not drinks water strong press the head?But my will is weak, can not stand the temptation of beauty, so just brought about present embarrassed situation.
Small cloud suddenly presses near me and nestles oneself to my bosom, lightly of a sigh to say:"Wei, I am some now ability the body flavor leave you to the small shadow previous mood."
My whole body one earthquake, almost and immediately leaped, sad voice call way:"Small cloud, you ……do you want to leave me?"
Small cloud surprisedly pulls to think of a body of I, say:"Wei, I don't have that meaning, you listen to first I say."
I this just lets go of heart, stares at small cloud and sighs to say:"Cloud, I know so very unfair to you now.But cloud, you and the pure Yan and autumn orchid is the girl who emphasizes most in my heart, if you left me and so maintained this so-called family still meaningful?"
Small cloud looking at my a captivating smile, my head bosom that hugs at I fragrant Wen Ruan, lightly kiss on my forehead, say:"Wei, although the affair took place much recently, you accepted the female kid's speed to also be more than our imaginations,I can't leave you.I just and so say, just because I am to really have some to understand small copy.She should be sincerely want to leave yours, affirm among them what hidden facts."
I foolish Leng a long time, return to way:"BE?"Small cloud ordered to nod.I immediately and helplessly the wry smile say:"Even if have what hidden facts, now also late.She only afraid ……have already got married with Lin Bin?"
Small cloud shakes head to say:"I also and the pure Yan once found out and said according to the pure Yan didn't°yet.I also found out to Zhao Ya Jie, she not and greatly knew the movements of small shadow, but she saw Lin Bin in a party in the United States last time, and he went by single name.Wei, you …… don't fix to go the United States to seek a small shadow to ask actually?I always to small copy why betroth some worry in uncertainties with Lin Bin, really too suddenly, and still when you are kidnap!"
I foolishly sit, very long behind suddenly distress ground Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论