2012年10月29日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Studio Still have you w

…"
"Your knowing doesn't know the reason that you want to get married inside, there is no my existence?"
"What mean?" he isn't understand.Hasn't he already proposed with her?
"I have already said so obviously, do you still ask me what mean?!" her Chen stares a pair of beautiful Mous.
"That says words more white a point, don't make me guess." he Ning eyebrow.
The "like, make me ask so." her Ning eye hopes into his eye, "do you like me?"
"Certainly." clock Rui Hao milli- takes no account of ground to give to affirmatively reply.
Is that she makes him come out the haze in the past days, is that she makes him take off sunglasses to comfortablely face crowd, is that she resumes he the life in the past, even today of so can thus naturally walk in the sun, also all is because of her relation.
That teach he how to don't love her, don't like her?He certainly is like her and love her!
"You--" streams into the response in the ear and teach rare rather stunned speechless.
Does he say to like her?Did he really say?Together smile hasty desire Yang of idea on her eye suddenly.
"That you whether also …… also ……" she wants to ask him whether also love her, just, the words have already arrived a mouth side, but disappeared.Turn a moment, she crystal glow-in-the-dark long grass in the Mou to the utmost fade.
Want her to ask, does he just say?So of like, is shortage she toward him beg come of?That now, does she still want to open mouth and love to him?Not, she not want, her Ke Xi is rather again shameless, also not want to so lowly want to love to him.
Besides in his in the mind, in addition to she outside, there is also another important woman ……
"Probably, but, I ain't a your only bride candidate." she knows that I has much weakness, isn't the best woman in the world, but, she the unique that like to be him.If not ability, that she doesn't marry let it be.
"What do you exactly mean to say?"
"I mean to say …… you will suddenly propose to me that night, just because the report that publishes on that this week let you once annoy a head." she sighed tone, "you just for protecting your own dignity, just suddenly decide to marry me, you want to prove to them, even if they say that you are a wild beast, you still can get a true love, is still that someone would like to marry you."
Her dictum teaches the facial expression of Rui Hao tiny change.
"That's right, I am true love you, I am also inattentive they are how say mine, and, I can also accept you because that report just propose to me, my don't care, because the love is love."
"Since so, that still has what problem? why ……" his words because her Ning Mou eyes but live.
"Loving is to make me accept all these, would like to also accuse a their malice, dishonest report to the social people together with you, but …… I can not accept your mindset."
"My mindset? what problem does my mindset have?!" he the way of Nu Yan.
"But certainly have a problem!Because what you annoyed isn't their dishonest reports, you annoy of just they stick last wild beast two words for you, be not?
Because they trample your painful place, also because you until now didn't°yet the way completely accept oneself in nowadays, so just with want to get married to prove that you are also someone to love, I say of to?"
"You?!" Tu drive the idea of probe, teach the clock Rui the Hao facial expression to immediately become difficult to see.
He wants to deny, but, he can not cheat himself/herself.
Because when he really can not deny to arrive "Beauty and the Beast" at first sight several words give his shocking have much big.
Once thought that oneself has already completely accepted present he or she, but ……see weekly magazine cover Dou big headline, he just knew originally his in the mind still kept existing the shadow in the past days.
Hope cool Yan of the Yin Yu that he suddenly dips down, rare rather thin close lightly to smile an idea.At least, he is also willing to accept her truth.
"Still have, you will want to get married with me, also because you want them to all know, I can't be like a king this lifetimes beautiful and similar leave you. I remember at that time, you returned personally to tell me, you forever also unforgettable she."
The name for a long time had never thought of again, teach clock Rui Hao the whole body is stiff and rigid.
The king is beautiful ……the king is beautiful ……in those early years that Pan he but go to of woman ……that again and again at he the heart bottom resound of three words, stab in the his eyesore, meat!
"Prohibit to bring up her name in front of me!" his chest rapidly rises and falls, the Nu voice roars a way.
"I think those early years of you, definitely love her very much?" looking at him, she continues to say.
"Love her? ha ha ha …… ha ha ha ……" her parlance teaches the clock Rui the Hao to laugh wildly to make a noise, "will I fall in love with that woman? ha ha ha ……"
"You--" is rare rather tight Ning Liu Mei.
Ground, his laughter is suddenly.
"She if has the in front that the courage appears again at me, I visit relatives to ruin her!" he is malicious to fix attention on.
"Impossibly, you love her." this time, she used an affirmative sentence.
Clock Rui Hao's teaching her the love word of one re-export is stunned speechless.She isn't jocose,www.headphones-fashion.com, she really thinks that he loves a king it's beautiful.
The negation answer that cans not gets him mistakes him for tacit approval, rare rather puckery however a smile.
"I think that should be, otherwise time was all so long in the past, why did you still care her like this?"
"Forbid you to misinterpret my meaning!"
"I have no." she doesn't want to rise quarrel with him.
"You have, because I don't love her at all and don't love at all!" he anger track.
To that woman, his in the mind has never led love, only have with full intention of ……fisted a boxing, clock Rui Hao strong unfeeling feeling concussion.
"But, you are to give me the felling like that."
"That is you in getting oneself into a dead end, don't pushing all of all faults to my body!" he roars a way, "as long as you say a brush-off and say that you don't want to marry, you trust, I in no case will force you again the slightest!"
"Not, I love you, I want to organize family together with you, but ……" differs from his exasperation, Ke Xi rather calms down is like saying the other people's business.
"That returns but what?! since love me, why want to misunderstand my meaning again and again?" he knows her feelings to him, he believes love word that she says, but ……"why to want to say that I love that woman?!"
The Nu holds a pair of boxings of ten, the blue vein exerts now, he, Be suppressing what.
"Because your in the mind still existence her ." she clearly speaks the business of her own place idea.
"Yous, you …… you ……" she simple 1, teach clock Rui Hao Huo Chen surprised Mou.
Turn an eye, his heart just drive concussion of the emotion Be malicious to turn over to stir, he wants to calm down, wants to teach oneself not so concussion, but concussion, the anger hate, fury etc. multiple emotion, pound at him again and again the heart of mess is already.
Nu Zhang Fen hates black Mou, he however explode an anger to roar--
"That because I hate her!" one hates a word, releasing him is strong Be suppressed to heart in many of exasperation.
"Hate? hate her?" raving fury speech, teach rare rather stunned speechless.
The "to! I hate her, I am to hate her!" clock Rui Hao continues to vomit many in the last yearses, is repressed to the gravamen of heart, unwilling, also have beautiful grudge to the king.
"Rui Hao, you ……" sees his concussion raving fury, she wants to comfort him, but the grief and indignation of his eye bottom cuts off her words.
"Can I not hate her? I can not hate a when I need she support most , but choose to betray me and leave my woman? I not ability?!" he emotion concussion, the speech anger is crazy.
Blink water bright Mou, rare rather and clearly see a his eye bottom that hard to wipe out of hate an idea.
"You--" looking at hating of his eyes bottom, her heart, will be painful.
"The wound on much less my face, still because she is just planed to row next of! is that she harms I am disfigured, is that she makes me take because she but maimed face, face different taste of outsider alone! so, you teach I how can not she sincerely, record, at, heart, bottom?!" anger Zhang Hei Mou, his Nu clenches fist a head.
He should would not° until hate Chen Min Hua to, but, he hates a king more beautiful!
"If isn't her for challenging Chen Min Hua, can't have that knife, my face can't is this appearance, either! what Chen Min Hua ruined is my face, but she tramples my heart, she betrayed me!"
"Betrayal?!" Ke Xi rather he exports of betray one phrase, but the earthquake lives.
"Even if don't love her, even if she is just the daughter-in-law whom my parents favors, I would like to also respect 2 people's marriage, I don't want to let I's scandal hurt her heart, I wish to sincerely treat her, I would like to also leave other women for her, and she total set family, become a good husband, but …… result ……"
Once thought the king is beautiful to is the most perfect woman, once thought to be from a fragrance of books family status, gentleness as well consideration, had been taking him as a sky and also showed filial obedience his parents' king beautiful, will be his only life-long companion, but result ……
"Result Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论